It’s that time of year…for all-things-Christmas! And of course, that includes finding the perfect gift for the special loved ones on your list. So just in time to start your holiday shopping, I thought I’d put together a guide of some of my favorite health-inspired gifts.
The best part is, all these gifts can be ordered online and shipped directly to you (my favorite kind of shopping)! Here are my top gift picks for this holiday season.
(Note: this post contains affiliate links. To learn more about what that means, click here.)
Healthy Holiday Gift Guide (2016)
2. For the bakers on your gift list, you can’t go wrong with this 3-bottle gift set of organic spices from Primal Palate. Whipping up healthy treats will be easy with these Paleo-friendly, certified organic, gluten-free, non-irradiated spices. This trio includes Apple Pie Spice, Gingersnap, and Pumpkin Pie Spice.
5. With only a handful of clean ingredients, these indulgent organic and fair-trade sea salt truffles from Alter Eco make the perfect gift for all the chocolate lovers on your list.
6. & 7. Who needs those toxic scented candles and artificial air fresheners when you can enjoy the purity of essential oils instead? This set of six essential oils makes the perfect starter set, and this essential oil aromatic diffuser will infuse any room with lovely scents and endless health benefits.
8. & 9. I can’t get enough of 100% Pure’s Vanilla Bean Body Scrub or their Vanilla Bean Nourishing Body Cream, among many of their other delicious-smelling, toxin-free, naturally-scented goodies. Don’t worry: if you’re not a vanilla fan, there are plenty of other scents to choose from.
11. Danielle Walker’s latest cookbook, Celebrations, is here, and it looks fabulous. This is on my Paleo wish list for sure.
12. I love using my slow cooker, but it’s a whole new world of healthy (and easy!) cooking when using my Instant Pot pressure cooker. A must-have for every home chef.
13. With super simple routines, this gentle yoga dvd is a good starting point for loved ones suffering from arthritis, fibromyalgia, or many other mobility challenges.
14. Zoodles, anyone? Spiralizing veggies is a breeze with this tri-blade vegetable spiral slicer.