It’s that time of year again! I’m excited to share my Healthy Holiday Gift Guide for 2018.
These are some of my favorite health-inspired products, and I think they’d make great Christmas gifts for your loved ones. Here are my top gift picks for this holiday season:
(Note: this post contains affiliate links, which means if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission, at no additional cost to you. To learn more, click here.)
Healthy Holiday Gift Guide (2018)
1., 2., & 3. Give the gift of healthy beauty with Beautycounter’s collection of safer beauty products! Beautycounter uses a mix of organic and plant derived ingredients along with safe synthetics, while omitting over 1,500 questionable or harmful ingredients, including fragrance, parabens, retinols, formaledehyde, and phthalates. In addition, Beautycounter sets itself apart by voluntarily triple testing all cosmetics for heavy metals, including lead, mercury, cadmium, and arsenic (unfortunately, something that’s not regulated in the beauty industry). I’m gushing over this holiday-edition eyeshadow palette, nude lip gloss trio, and their charcoal cleansing bar and facial mask duo, among the many other fantastic, high-performing products that they offer.
4. & 5. Who needs those toxic scented candles and artificial air fresheners when you can enjoy the purity of essential oils instead? This set of six essential oils makes the perfect starter set, and this essential oil aromatic diffuser will infuse any room with lovely scents and endless health benefits.
6. Ditch those toxic conventional candles and try a cute, healthy naturally-scented pure beeswax candle instead.
7. Magnesium is critical for optimal health and can play a large role in helping to manage anxiety, insomnia, headaches, muscle cramping, and cardiovascular health. I enjoy adding a couple drops of lavender and frankincense essential oils to this magnesium lotion before bed every night to encourage muscle relaxation and better sleep.
8. I’m a very light sleeper, so this white noise sound machine helps me drown out distracting noises at night (like my dog’s snoring!) and enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep. It has numerous settings to help you adjust the sound and volume to your liking.
9., 10, & 11. I never thought I’d be one to get into healing crystals, but when my anxiety became unbearable a few months ago, I thought I’d give them a try. I’ve been pleasantly surprised to find they actually do help with my anxiety and migraines. In particular, this piezo orgonite hex bullet pendant necklace (or this similar one), helps those sensitive to EMF radiation (which is believed to especially be an issue for those of us with autoimmune disease). Meanwhile, this rose quartz crystal bracelet and this natural hematite crystal bracelet help to soothe stress and tension, in addition to offering other potential healing benefits. I notice my anxiety and headaches are more severe when I’m not wearing them. I have a lot more to learn about healing crystals, but these pretty pieces of jewelry seem to be a good little starter set.
12. Everyone needs an Instant Pot pressure cooker! I can cook up a meal in minutes, and I especially rely on it for favorites like steamed sweet potatoes, 90-minute bone broth, and “hard boiled” eggs that are so easy to peel. A must-have for every home chef.
13. You guys know how much I love Primally Pure’s natural deodorant. Well they also make the best all-natural lip balms. With quality nourishing ingredients and delicious scents, such as peppermint, lavender, and creamsicle (orange and vanilla, y’all!), these make the perfect healthy beauty stocking stuffers. I keep a different scent in each room of my house so they are always within arm’s reach. (Be sure to use code SICKCHICK for 10% off your first Primally Pure order!)
14. Let’s hear it for zoodles (and other spiralized veggies)! Eating low carb (and getting more veggies in) has never been easier, thanks to this tri-blade vegetable spiral slicer, a must-have for everyone aiming to eat healthier.
Leave a Reply