It’s that time of year when we start thinking out planning our Game Day/Super Bowl parties. But whether I’m planning the party or simply attending it, I always get anxiety about what I’ll be able to eat versus what I’ll have to pass up due to my food intolerances.
These Game Day recipes, however, give me hope that it’s more than possible to incorporate some healthy versions of traditional party foods. For those of us with food intolerances (or other food preferences), it means we’ll have some options and won’t be stuck just sitting on the sidelines (now, that’s something I can cheer for!).
I hope you’ll enjoy these ideas for healthy game day recipes. What party foods are you planning to make this year?
1. Game-day Sweet & Sour Meatballs from Against All Grain (Paleo) :
2. Crispy Buffalo Chicken Bites from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen (Paleo, nut-free) :
3. Vegan Walnut and Mushroom Pate from In Sonnet’s Kitchen (vegan, grain-free) :
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Football Truffles from Texanerin Baking (grain-free + vegan / Paleo options) :
5. Paleo Pumpkin Hummus from My Heart Beets (Paleo, vegan) :
6. Paleo Maple Glazed Pecans from Tastes of Lizzy T’s (Paleo, vegan) :
7. Creamy “Ricotta” Dip from Elana’s Pantry (Paleo, vegan) :
8. Really Easy Paleo Chili with Spinach from Adventures of a Sick Chick (Paleo) :
9. Grilled Artichokes with Rémoulade Dipping Sauce from Against All Grain (Paleo, SCD) :
10. Homemade Salsa from Adventures of a Sick Chick (Paleo, vegan) :
*All photos are copyrighted to the respective website listed.
Leave a Reply