“Freedom is the open window through which pours the sunlight of the human spirit and human dignity.” — Herbert Hoover
This Independence Day, we have a whole lot to celebrate here in the U.S. Hopefully you’re planning something special with your family and friends. As for me, I’m trying to plan a 4th of July menu, and these Paleo 4th of July recipes are getting me inspired (and very hungry)!
Wishing everyone a happy and safe 4th of July!
1. Paleo Satay Chicken Skewers from Eat Drink Paleo :
2. Paleo Broccoli Slaw from Tastes of Lizzy T’s :
3. Berry Tart with Dairy-Free Vanilla Bean Custard from Against All Grain :
4. Green Bean and Mushroom Salad from Adventures of a Sick Chick :
5. Scallop Lollipops With Prosciutto & Maple from Eat Drink Paleo :
6. Red White And Blueberry Popsicles from Elana’s Pantry :
7. Cucumber Apple Salsa from Adventures of a Sick Chick :
8. Paleo BBQ Sauce from Against All Grain :
9. No Potato Salad from Elana’s Pantry :
10. Fourth of July Gummies by Mama Natural :
*All photos are copyrighted to the respective website listed.
Wow, they all look so delicious. I love to try the Satay chicken, scallop lollipops and the berry tart. These will be perfect for any special occasion.