Mexican food is one of my faaaavorite types of food, so creating this roundup of 10 Paleo Cinco de Mayo recipes made me really, really hungry. Of course, when you’re Paleo, it may seem like it may not be worth venturing into Mexican cuisine; after all, we have to miss out on foods like conventional tortillas, corn chips, beans, and sometimes dairy. But there are so many other delectable and acceptable options in Paleo Land, and recipes like the following make it so that we don’t have to feel deprived at all!
Seriously, my mouth is watering just looking at these pics.* Just click on the links to find each recipe. Enjoy!
10 Paleo Cinco de Mayo Recipes
1. Steak Fajitas with Paleo Tortillas by Paleo Newbie :
2. Chile Verde Chicken Enchiladas by Against All Grain :
3. Chorizo and Poblano Paleo Breakfast Skillet by The Paleo Fix :
4. Mexican Steak & Avocado Salsa by Tastes of Lizzy T’s :
5. Easy Gluten-Free Enchilada Sauce by Against All Grain :
6. Mexican Hot Chocolates by Healthy Living How To :
7. Paleo Beef Enchiladas by Cupcakes OMG :
8. Paleo Margaritas by Against All Grain :
9. Cod and Prawn Tostadas by Type A Paleo :
10. Homemade Fresh Salsa by Adventures of a Sick Chick :
*All photos are copyrighted to the respective website listed.
Leave a Reply