Happy New Year, friends! I’m a little late to the table with this one, but I know a lot of you have started the Whole30 this January (yay!). So I thought I’d post this roundup of 12 Easy Whole30 Recipes for anyone looking for some quick and simple dishes to enjoy this month.
All of these easy Whole30 recipes are either automatically Whole30 compliant or can be with one minor modification. As most of you know, I’m not a chef…just a Crohnie trying to eat healthy and looking for the easiest, fastest way to do it. So these recipes are created for the no-fuss home cooks like myself.
I hope you enjoy these recipes (which are also Paleo). Here’s to a happy, nutritious, and delicious 2019!
12 Easy Whole30 Recipes
1. Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin (Paleo, AIP, Whole30)
2. 30 Minute Paleo Pumpkin Chili (Paleo, AIP, Whole30)
3. Slow Cooker Pot Roast (Paleo, AIP, Whole30)
4. Cucumber Apple Salsa (Paleo, AIP, Whole30, Vegan)
5. Paleo Shrimp Scampi (Paleo, Whole30)
6. Sautéed Broccolini (Paleo, Whole30, Vegan)
7. Really Easy Paleo Chili with Spinach (Paleo, Whole30)
8. Green Bean and Mushroom Salad (Paleo, Whole30, Vegan)
9. Crab Salad (Paleo, AIP, Whole30)
10. Super-Duper Yummy Artichokes (Paleo, AIP, Whole30, Vegan)
11. Veggie Omelette (Paleo, Whole30)
12. Easy Cucumber Salad (Paleo, Whole30, Vegan)
Leave a Reply