With Thanksgiving being right around the corner, I’ve had my eye on these healthy and delicious Paleo recipes. This roundup of 20 Paleo Thanksgiving recipes covers everything from turkey and gravy to sides and desserts (and my stomach is growling just looking at it). What fun and healthy recipes are you planning to incorporate into your Thanksgiving celebration?
And now, on to the list!
20 Paleo Thanksgiving Recipes
1. Roasted Turkey in Light Orange and Apple Brine from The Healthy Foodie :
2. Bone Broth Gravy from My Heart Beets :
3. Cranberry Cherry Relish from Elana’s Pantry :
4. The Best Cauliflower Mash from The Healthy Foodie :
5. The Ultimate Gluten-Free Bread Stuffing from Rachel’s Nourishing Kitchen :
6. Paleo Green Bean Casserole from My Heart Beets :
7. Whipped Sweet Potato Casserole from The Healthy Foodie :
8. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Apple Cider Glaze from My Heart Beets :
9. Perfect Roasted Veggies from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen :
10. Squash With Brussel Sprouts And Chestnuts from Elana’s Pantry :
11. Sautéed Broccolini from Adventures of a Sick Chick :
12. Roasted Butternut Squash with Maple Sage Brown Butter from Against All Grain :
13. Super-Duper Yummy Artichokes from Adventures of a Sick Chick :
14. Roasted Carrots and Sweet Potatoes from In Sonnet’s Kitchen :
15. Harvest Salad with Maple Balsamic Dressing from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen :
16. Grain-Free and Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie from Against All Grain :
17. Paleo Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from Adventures of a Sick Chick :
18. Chocolate Pecan Pie from Elana’s Pantry :
19. Paleo Pumpkin Bread from Adventures of a Sick Chick :
20. Paleo Apple Tart from Elana’s Pantry :
For more drool-worthy Thanksgiving and holiday-inspired Paleo recipes, check out Paleo Magazine’s 2015 Reader’s Favorite Holiday Cookbook!
Rachel Druckenmiller says
Hey there! Thanks so much for sharing my stuffing recipe! I will link this post to my blog post email that is going out this week. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks, Rachel…that sounds great! It’s my pleasure to share your wonderful recipe. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! 🙂