It seems like my number one requirement for cooking these days is: how easy is the recipe and how quickly can I make it? I have several new recipes “in the works,” but it’s always easier to turn to my tried and true recipes. So I thought it was a good time to share my most popular easy Paleo fall recipes with y’all.
Yes, I wish I’d been able to send this out at the beginning of the fall season, but I have been at the mercy of my illness, surgery, and healing. (So I hope you’ll bear with me as I navigate through this new chapter!)
I know there are lot of delicious Thanksgiving-specific recipes floating around right now, but these easy Paleo fall recipes are perfect for any day of the week (as well as Thanksgiving!). These recipes also take us right into the winter season and the New Year, and they include AIP, Whole30, and vegan options.
Of course, the unifying quality of all these recipes is that they are beyond easy. As you know, I am not a chef nor am I culinary-trained. I’m just someone who wants healthy, anti-inflammatory food to taste good, and I want to create this food as quickly and as easily as possible. And if I can make these easy Paleo fall recipes, anyone can!
Enjoy! And Happy (early) Thanksgiving!
Easy Paleo Fall Recipes (Including AIP, Whole30, + Vegan Options)
2. 30 Minute Paleo Pumpkin Chili (Paleo, AIP, Whole30)
3. Slow Cooker Pot Roast (Paleo, AIP, Whole30)
4. Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes with Cassava Flour (Paleo, Nut-Free)
5. Green Bean and Mushroom Salad (Paleo, Whole30, vegan)
6. Really Easy Paleo Chili with Spinach (Paleo, Whole30)
7. Paleo Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (Paleo, Nut-Free)
8. Sautéed Broccolini (Paleo, Whole30, vegan)
9. Paleo Pumpkin Bread (Paleo, Nut-Free)
10. Super-Duper Yummy Artichokes (Paleo, AIP, Whole30, vegan)
Leave a Reply